In a consulting role, our responsibility is to assist you solving Business and/or IT related issues, provide advice, develop recommendations and support you in the implementation of appropriate solutions.
Typical assignments may be related to:
- Business or IT strategy
- IT project development
- Business intelligence
- Leadership & Project management
- Project Management Office
- Organizational development
- Change management
- Diversity and cross-cultural issues
As Project Managers, we draw on a range of methodologies and techniques to successfully carry out your projects, while making use of our social competence to motivate team members.
In our work we strongly lean to the internationally recognized standards of the Project Management Institute (PMI). This methodology gives project managers tools and techniques to manage projects of any types and deliver organisational results.
As project managers, we take the lead in key activities such as:
- Defining the project scope
- Defining the tasks for the project
- Estimate efforts and required workforce
- Define project plan
- Control costs
- Lead implementation team
- Manage stakeholders expectations
- Ensure information flow across the project team
We strive to complete all projects on scope, on time and on budget by keeping the teams motivated and focused on the goals.
Finding how business requirements fit into your company’s strategy and goals requires an effective communication across the organization. Our role as Business Analysts is to act as a liaison between Business and IT.
For example we do:
- Identify customer needs
- Run Collaborative Workshops
- Develop concepts
- Translate requirements into IT specifications
- Develop and review logical data models
- Train end-users